Introduction number 3: Meet Sarah Blenkinsopp
Sarah is an experienced Account Manager with a demonstrated history working in management consulting. Sarah has worked across a variety of industries including brands such as AZ, Novartis, GSK, HSBC, SAP, Coca-Cola, Brown-Forman, Carlsberg, MTN managing complex global programmes and capability development projects. Sarah has a real passion for capability growth and enjoys seeing how effective learning initiatives can transform individuals as well as organisations.
This is what Sarah shared with us:
If you’ve learned anything in your career/ life so far, it’s…
- Start with the end in mind. When you know what you are trying to achieve, it’s simple to see the route forward. A clear vison, objectives and outcomes are a great start for any piece of work. Keep learning, growing and be open to change – be ever inquisitive. Growth is a part of life and change allows growth to happen. Ask questions…
What gets you out of bed in the morning?
- Technically my beagle dog Reksio demanding breakfast but other than that, it’s being self-motivated and knowing I only have myself to rely on from a financial point of view. This creates focus, strength and determination.
What do you bring to the Cormis team?
- 12 years of project and account management experience in capability development and a genuine passion for learning development.
Tell us something people may not know about you
- I am an artist in my spare time and find inspiration from our beautiful countryside of the Surrey Hills and in natures vibrant colours, landscapes and ocean scapes.
What was the last book you read?
- I currently have two books on the go – The happiness project and The Chimp Paradox, which I feel balances out my spiritual and professional side.
What is your personal mantra?
- What’s the best that can happen? Everyone is quick to go to what happens if- if you turn it on a sixpence, you can achieve more by having a positive outlook on life.